Reason to Have Good Running Shoes

Earlier I was using normal shoes for running. The pair of shoes which I used to wear with casuals and used to go out with friends, those shoes only I used to wear for running also. I used to think that it’s stupidity to waste money on running shoes. But, as someone suggested me that it might affect my joints and back, I bought a pair of good running shoes just for the experiment purpose, but what I found really surprised me. It was more comfortable and flexible than my normal shoes.

This is because of the reason that, the running shoes are specifically designed for running purpose and so the cushioning and all are done very perfectly so it supports you feet very well. It protects you from feet injuries and joint problems. Best outdoor shoes are always well made and protected to keep you running for months without any problems. 

“Some of the world’s greatest feats were accomplished by people not smart enough to know they were impossible.” -Doug Larson

“We are different, in essence, from other men. If you want to win something, run 100 meters. If you want to experience something, run a marathon.” – Emil Zatopek

There are other factors which are involved in injuries like if you get feet injuries even after wearing a good pair of running shoes, then it might be possible that your way of running is not right, I mean the way your feet hits the ground is not correct. So it is also important to adopt the right technique to run, otherwise, running shoes also will not help you.


So, choose your body over your pocket and order a pair of good running shoes for you and start using it, I can assure you that, the first day itself you’ll fall in love with your running shoes. It is not necessary that you buy a Nike brand shoes only, you can check for the other brands also like puma, Asics, or any other brands.

Comments