How and Where to Write a Blog?

Blog Writing Tips - How and Where
How and Where to write a blog is a very simple question newbies ask frequently. Beginners don't how to start and they are not aware about many things initially. When I started, I started making my blog on weebly, probably because it came first on Google search results and secondly it was giving 50% adsense revenue. I made my website or say blog. As I progressed and started searching a lot on Google about blog, how to write a blog, how to research keywords, how to optimize, what is seo and the best places to write a bog. It opened my mind and I learned many things and soon I started getting traffic to my blog as my blog posts were targeted. Later on I came to know about Adsense revenue sharing websites, I wrote on them to get backlinks, make money and get traffic to my blog. 


Here is the answer to these two questions and their simple answer- 

1. Where to Write a Blog - Most users today use Blogger or Wordpress as their free blogging platform. You can open account on any of them for free and start making your blog. They provide blog template, social media promotion tips and several other tools to help you make your blog just like a professional website. Secondly, they have a huge no. of users so if there is any difficulty and you search for it, You will ton of websites explaining everything step by step. 

So to start your Blog, You can proceed to below website-
  • http://www.blogger.com
  • http://www.wordpress.com
Wordpress does not allow any ads on their blogs. In the future, if you want to make money by placing ads on wordpress, then it will become really difficult doing that as you need to have premium account for that. While there is no such problem with blogger, you can ad adsense code or any javascript. The only thing is that it should follow blogger Policies.


2. How to Write a Blog - This part of creating your blog is very important. Writing an essay in a school and writing an article on internet is totally different. You need to learn many things before you write you first post on your blog. I explained in my last post what to be kept in mind before starting. Here is the link-


Important thing is that you should write timeless and pillar contents. Timeless means searchable items or information that people will search for next millions of years to come. Pillar means it should be long enough to contain all other information so that visitor don't need to go back to Google. 


Be consistent and write regularly. Search engines love fresh content and they will often crawl your websites. You will see your blog traffic increasing in coming days. Hope it helps you.

Subscribe to the email list to get updates in your mail.

Comments